To be Christ to the WHOSOEVER

Matt Davis at Summit Church

November 19, 2009

Gettin' Close!

Alright! The semester is coming to a close! This guy is very excited!  Yes I do realize that Thanksgiving Break still has not arrived.  The good thing about that is after the break its the back stretch to the end of the semester.  That means we are that much closer to going to Peru!  I am so excited to get down there and see what we will be able to do this summer when we "Invade Peru," to quote Kevin Chafin.  Just in case you have forgotten we will be leaving December 28th and returning January 5th.  


Now for a little something from this morning....

2nd Corinthians 12:9-10 says, "But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong."


0 comments: