To be Christ to the WHOSOEVER

Matt Davis at Summit Church

November 23, 2008

Peru...the next Whosoever

It was announced at Summit this morning (or rather yesterday morning), that we will be embarking on a Missions Trip to Peru.  This is a very exciting thing.  The best part about this is that God will be glorified in our time over there as we seek and serve Him.


Another great thing that I see is the opportunity that is at hand for all of Summit Nation.  I know that most of you will not go to Peru with us (because you do not feel called by God to do so), however, this is your chance as a church body to support your fellow brothers and sisters in the calling of God to Peru.

You will be able to support the team financially, but more importantly through prayer and fasting.  Understand that I know I just wrote in a way that one seems to supersede the other, and I meant that, however, both are very important and very necessary if we are to fulfill this calling we have at Summit (Acts 1:8).  I will write more about this later, and other announcements will follow of course, be sure to keep updated on this Blog or at the Summit Nation Station in the Chapel Lobby at CSU (11am on Sundays).

As I'm away right now at the National Youth Workers Convention in Nashville, TN I can't help but miss Summit and the people of Summit Nation (my joy and sadness to the volleyball team...we'll get'em next year).

0 comments: